Another year, another GRAMMYs, and this one did not disappoint! Our eyes were glued to the TV from Taylor Swift’s “Out of the Woods” performance to Mr. Worldwide’s closing number, but what we can’t stop talking about today was that moment when….
1. T. Swift took the “high road” approach in her gracious acceptance speech for Album of the Year.
2. Meghan Trainor almost made us cry during her acceptance speech for Best New Artist.
3. Lady Gaga brought a true music icon to life and gave us all goosebumps (RIP David Bowie).
4. Our hearts melted at the sight of the Biebs with his cutest date yet—little bro Jaxon.
5. Zendaya’s COVERGIRL commercial debuted, making us want to overhaul our makeup bags.
6. The record of our year won Record of the Year. “Uptown Funk” literally never gets old!
7. Taylor Swift totally freaked out when BFF Ed Sheeran won his first GRAMMY for Song of the Year.
8. Demi Lovato KILLED. IT. during the Lionel Richie tribute!
9. Tori Kelly and and James Bay’s “Hollow” and “Let It Go” mashup totally won us over . . . along with the performance by Andra Day and Elle Goulding.
10. Taylor and Selena gave us BFF goals… again.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on