On the road again this summer? The dreaded packing and unpacking process is enough to make anyone want to stay put sometimes, but we’re easing the pain with a glammed up toiletries packing list. You’ve got the toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant routine down to a science, but don’t forget about these additions that you can snag at the drugstore before you hit the road again! Oh, and did we mention that we’re giving away this Caboodles travel set?
Worst part about doing your nails? Waiting for them to dry. Best part about vacation? Nowhere to be. Take advantage of your downtime and step up your mani/pedi game!
1. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads $1
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel $8
Whether your long day was spent in the car or on the beach, nothing feels quite as refreshing as a clean face. Plus, sheet masks are perfect for travel, with no cleanup involved.
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes $4
2. Look Beauty Masque Bar Sheet Mask $10
Water, temperature and humidity all play a role in how your hair behaves when yo’re on vacation, so be prepared with a little dry shampoo and an adorable scarf headband.
1. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo $5
2. Goody Headband $4
Just because you’re on vacation does’t mean you should take a vacation from your skincare routine! Summer rays are serious, no matter what part of the country you’re in, so don’t forget to pack along these SPF faves.
1. Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid-Lotion Sunblock $9
2. Maybelline Baby Lips $3
While you’re detoxing your mind, take some time to detox your skin and relax. Our editors recommend lavender everything to sooth and relieve any lingering stress.
1. Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion $10
2. Shea Moisture Hand & Body Scrub $10