Feeling inspired by the stability ball exercises in the recent issue of Justine? If you’re motivated to up your game, here’s a top-notch stability ball you can get, along with a couple more exercises to keep you on the ball (pun definitely intended!)
1. Start sitting on the ball with your feet flat on the floor, hip width apart. Cross your arms over your chest.
2. Walk your feet out until your lower back is resting on the ball. This is the start position.
3. Engage your abs. Tuck your chin in and lift your shoulders to do a slight crunch.
4. Return to start position. That’s one rep. Do 15 reps.
1. Start standing on the floor, feet in a wide stance. Hold the ball with both hands.
2. Bend both knees into a squat position. At the same time lower the ball to slightly touch the floor.
3. Straighten knees, pivot left foot and lift the ball up and to the right.
4. Return to squat position with ball touching floor. That’s one rep. Do 15 reps, then repeat on the left side.
Need a stability ball to get started? Try this one!
TKO Stability Ball, $20, TKO.com