With school right around the corner, gone are the days of snoozing till noon and hitting the pillow before you’ve even reached the end of last night’s episode of The Bachelorette. As soon as classes start, we know what you’ll likely be doing on any given weeknight at around 1 in the morning: studying (or Snapchatting, if your homework load was light that night). And come 7 a.m., you’re back at it again! A lifestyle like this would leave any girl feeling lackluster, but you don’t have to look like it! Here’s our top 10 fave products to make it look like you got your beauty rest!
10. Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags & Dark Circles
This 2-parter contains a sheet mask for your under eye area and an eye cream to de-puff! Nothing says “I’m tired” like bags under your eyes.
9. Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Mask
Slather this on before hitting the pillow and you’ll wake up looking like you got a full 8 hours!
8. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
The scent of this scrub will amp up your energy and make you wide awake!
7. Garnier SKINACTIVE Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
The Vitamin C and caffeine in this formula paired with the cool roller ball will instantly take away any darkness.
6. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Caffeine Matcha Wake Up Wipes
You woke up late with no time to wash your face? Don’t sweat it! These wipes will wake you up with one swipe!
5. Rimmel London Wake Me Up BB Cream
A little glow and a little SPF are just what you need to start the day.
4. Essence Say No To Dark Circles Concealer
Layer this pink color corrector under your concealer to banish dark circles!
3. Burt’s Bees Brightening Eye Treatment
Daisy extract helps your under eye area look fresh (as a daisy)!
2. L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer
This concealer has such great coverage, you’ll trick people into thinking you’re sleeping beauty!
1. Pixi By Petra Eye Bright Liner Nude
A swipe of this liner on your lower waterline will make your eyes look brighter, wider and more awake! Good morning!