As you begin to transition your wardrobe into your favorite fall looks, don’t forget about the accessories! We’re obsessed with this super easy and super cute DIY wallet that’s as customizable as it is practical. Follow the steps below and prepare to be impressed with the crafting skills that you may or may not have known you even had!
- Duck Tape
- Craft Knife
- Small Magnets
- Crafting Board
1. Make two pieces of Duck Tape fabric (2 pieces stuck together, sticky side right on top of sticky side) that are 7 in. long and 3 in. wide. Fold one in half and cut a diagonal line. This will be the flap of the wallet.
2. Tape the two pieces from Step 1 together to form a wallet. Add a border on the flap of the wallet.
3. Make two pieces of Duck Tape fabric, one 7 in. long and 2.5 in. wide, and the other 7 in. long and 2 in. wide. Make two more pieces of fabric that are slightly wider than your cards. These will be the pockets.
4. Attach your pockets to the inside of your wallet.
5. Attach magnets to the inside of your flap and at the bottom of your wallet. Be sure to align them so that they will connect when you close the flap.
5. Make your Duck Tape letters. Use a template or stickers as a guide, and attach the words to the front of your wallet.