So yummy it’s addictive, and easy to make, too. Whip up a few batches…everyone from your teachers to your neighbors to your BF will love this stuff. Totally gift-worthy in a cute holiday container!
5 cups plain popped popcorn (Don’t use microwave popcorn. Instead pop from kernels old-school style, in a pan, and hold the salt and butter.)
• 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (We used Oreos)
• 12 oz. vanilla almond bark
1. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Melt almond bark according to the package directions until it’s completely smooth, then pour over popcorn.
3. Sprinkle evenly with crushed cookies.
4. Allow to cool completely, then break apart into small chunks if necessary.