It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Or… it will be in six months, anyway! Can’t wait that long for all of the festivities to begin? We’ve rounded up a few quick tips to get your Christmas fix in July.
1. For a tasty and festive treat, go for the peppermint ice cream. Not only will it bring you a dose of holiday cheer, it’ll also help you beat the heat. Better yet, gather your girls and have a holiday movie marathon with a peppermint ice cream sundae bar!
2. Grab your tree lights that have been collecting dust in the attic and string them out in your room! Who says cozy vibes have to be reserved for winter?
3. Have a Christmas cookie bake-off with your friends, T-Swift style! Create new recipes or replicate the classics… just keep your eye on the prize. Someone has to taste test them when it’s all said and done!
4. Plan a gift exchange. Keep a $10 limit so no one goes overboard, and do Summer Secret Santa.
5. All of the above. Host an epic Christmas in July party, complete with peppermint ice cream, holiday cookies and a little gift exchange under Christmas lights. Oh, and don’t forget the classic holiday movies! (Pro-tip: You’d be surprised how many Christmas movies are still on Netflix.)