Show our planet some love with these no-nonsense tips!
1. Go the extra mile—literally! Grab your BFF and go on a walk to get some exercise while you’re enjoying the outdoors.
2. Reach new heights. It may sound cliché, but plant a tree and get ready to be amazed by its growth over the years. Be proud that YOU are where it all began.
3. Reduce, reuse, recycle… but seriously. Maybe you’re used to being a good samaritan and recycling a can on the reg, but really look for recycling symbols on everyday products, and think before you trash it!
4. Just do it. See a piece of paper or a candy wrapper blowing around outside? Just grab it and put it in the nearest garbage can.
5. Picnic for two… or ten! Because there’s no better way to enjoy the great outdoors than with your favorite friends and foods!
6. Take the road less traveled. Instead of driving everywhere on your itinerary, grab your bike and pedal through some back roads.
7. Help a sister out. Know someone who could use a hand doing a little yard work? Take the opportunity to be outside and get some dirt on those manicured hands!
8. Unplug it. How much energy does it take to unplug your phone charger anyway? Less of the earth’s energy than it does to keep it plugged in!
9. Do your own thing. Instead of drinking out of multiple plastic water bottles throughout the day, pick your own reusable container. Not only is it better for the environment, but gone will be the days of “Wait, is this one mine?”
10. You are what you eat! So why not eat the purest and yummiest of them all? Take advantage of all the fresh fruits and veggies Earth supplies us with.