Planing on braving the crowds for all the best steals and deals this Black Friday? You’re going to want to make sure you have a list for optimal success, and we have it covered for you! You can count on these top five major fashion trends to be just about everywhere you look, so prioritize now and stress less later.
1. Flares: In case you haven’t heard, skinny is on its way out and flares are coming back with a vengeance. Denim is classic, but try to find a deal on a statement color or fabric! Walking in Memphis Corduroy Flare Pants $78 lulus.com
2. Choker: Go for dainty or go for bold, but definitely go for the choker look in some way this season. This 90s comeback looks great layered or worn by itself for a “less is more” statement. Button Nosed Layered Choker $8 shoppriceless.com
3. Chunky Sweater: Comfy is in! A cozy turtleneck is one basic that you might need a few of. Pair it with leggings for a Netflix marathon or your favorite jeans for a girls’ night and fall in love. AEO Cabin Jegging Sweater $55 ae.com
4. Over-the-Knee Boots: Don’t be afraid to make a statement, even with the cold temps settling in! Our advice? Stick to a super low heel or low wedge instead of a high heel to balance the extra boot on top. Over-the-Knee Faux Suede Boots $45 forever21.com
5. Wide Brimmed Hat: Hello, chicest accessory of the season! Hats are everywhere these days, and that’s the best fashion news we’ve heard in a long time. Crazy hair day? Throw on a black or brown felt hat and change your day around instantly. Billabong Moon Gaze Black Fedora Hat $40 lulus.com