Don’t have access to a pool to cool off from the heat or to hang with your friends this Fourth of July? Not to worry! We’ve rounded up 5 super awesome activities to keep you and your friends entertained for the day. No pool required!
1. Catch our cover girl Isabela Moner in Transformers: The Last Knight in a theater near you. The 15-year-old plays the character Izabella in the film, and she absolutely slays. Literally and figuratively!
2. Bake the perfect patriotic treat to satisfy your sweet tooth with this great list of 4th of July desserts from Food Network!
4. Show your patriotism from head to toe by creating an awesome nail look with a cool red, white, and blue design. The more stars and stripes, the better!
4. Watch Charlie Puth on Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular. The singer joins a star-studded lineup, including Hailee Steinfeld, to perform in the 41st annual show, airing July 4 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
5. Celebrate with sparklers! Fireworks can be a hassle, but there are other ways to create a scene that’s just as magical. Grab a few packages of sparklers for an easy way to light up the night and get the perfect Insta-worthy July 4th!