The uses for Duck Tape are basically endless, but we’re currently obsessing over this super easy and customizable drawer organizer! Whether it’s school supplies or makeup, this DIY is a lifesaver when it comes to keeping things neat and accessible.
- Duck Tape
- Crafting Board
1. Make a Duck Tape fabric (2 strips of Duck Tape stuck sticky side to sticky side) that is 6″ long x 4″ wide
2. Make two Duck Tape fabrics that are 6″ long x 2″ wide. Then, make two more pieces of fabric that are 4″ long x 2″ wide.
3. Lay down the side pieces on the edges of the bottom pieces and use tape to attach them.
4. Fold up the side pieces and use squares of Duck Tape to secure the edges. This will make your box.
5. Tape a double sided strip of Duck Tape to make your first divider.
6. Repeat step five to make as many dividers as you want.
7. Add strips of tape to the top of your dividers.